Sunday 19 April 2009

Thank You!


I received two beautiful cards over the last few weeks. The first is a thank you card from Christelle. Christelle also sent Danni and I these cute little easter gifts. Thank you and we loved them!
Also thank you to Karin, Ruby and Britt who sent me the above card with Danni's birthday card and present. They also sent me some embellishments. Thank you and it was really kind of you.

I am looking forward to going back to school tomorrow so I can catch up with my friends.

love,
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

6 comments:

Moni said...

Waw gorgeous cards and gift you and your sister got! Hugs, moni

Riet said...

what a beautiful creations Zoe.

Hugs Riet.x

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww, love your cards hun, and your kitty cat is toooo sweet, she looks kinda like my sweet kitty Boots, he has a little more white on him though. I will have to put his picture up on my blog soon, I think you have inspired my to work on that tonight!!! Wonderful blog you have and love your creations!!!! Keep up the Awesome work!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

DawnMarie said...

Hi Zoe. Wow, your cards are fab, and don't you have some lovely friends! Enjoy school. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Hi Zoe, what a wunderful gifts you have gotten! So fun to see how many friends you are making all over the world, I also see how happy Sanne is with all those cards and presents... Love your cards you have made the last period. My favorites are the girl with the melon and the singing girl. Think both new High Hope stamps :-) Hope you have catched up with your friends at school!
Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

christelle said...

Congrats to Karin, Ruby and Britt for their marvellous card!! You have been spoilt!!
It was a great pleasure for me to create the two cards and littles boxes for you and Dani, you are both so adorable!!
Danni and Zoe, have a great week,
Big hugs,
Christelle.