Friday 28 November 2008

Crafty Monkey's Challenge 12 - Snow and Snowflakes

Here is my card for this weeks Crafty Monkey's Challenge. Our theme this week is Snow and Snowflakes. My Mum bought this stamp for me and is part of a set from The Range. I coloured with my Whisper pens and added Stickles to the robins hat. I punched the snowflakes and added more stickles. I also put red glitter stickers on my card. I then used Mum's new nestabilities. I love the fun red Pom pom ribbon. The sentiment is from the Lily and Tweet set at Pink Cat Studio's.

Thank you to Nikki from Dewdrop Craftz for your kind sponsorship last challenge.

We have the below great prize this challenge of the below goodies which were kindly donated by Bernie. Thank you so much! The prize will also include a selection of images which are not pictured.
Hope you get some time to join in.

Love,
Zoe

xxxx

10 comments:

Hannah said...

wow fab card, i love it zoe... your image is lush i love love it.
Hannah .x.x

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, Zoe this is Stunning what a wonderful Work. The Image is so cute, love the embossed Spellbinders Die.......

Hugs
Heike
Have a great Weekend :-)))

Anonymous said...

The theme for the new Crafty Monkey's Challenge is perfect!!
Yor card is wonderful!!
I love the embossed paper and the pom pom ribbon!! This robin is very cute and your colouring is fab!!
Have a great weekend,
Big hugs,
Christelle.

Kelly Schelske said...

Great job Zoe!! Your card looks awesome!! Love the cuttlebugged nestie piece, it looks great!! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!! Hugs, Kelly

debby4000 said...

What a cute christmas robin and I love that pom pom ribbon, brilliant card.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Zoe I love the cute little Image and the gorgeous ribbon you have used, Hugs Debbie x

Renee said...

This is very cute Zoe you did a great job!

Karin said...

Hi Zoe,

beautifull card.
i love the pretty papers and the way you've coloured that cute image.

Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Karin

PS: I love the x-mas look of your blog.

Marja Sch said...

Hi Zoe What a lovely Christmas card have you made. I think you have done a great job. Gr Marja

Georgia said...

Aww, this image is lovely! I like the glitter shapes you've used!